Strong, durable, and flexible netting to withstand tough installation conditions.
Conwed™ Pipe Protection Netting is an extensive product line that protects pipelines. Conwed netting helps maintain cathodic flow in natural gas and oil pipelines. Our durable plastic mesh is wrapped around the pipe to protect against debris and rock damage during backfilling and against problems caused by certain soil conditions after pipe installation.
Our netting provides exceptional protection to help minimize rock chips that can eventually cause corrosion. Several grades and thicknesses are stocked and available to meet various specifications.
Benefits of Conwed™ Netting for Pipe Protection:
- Absorbs impact of uneven backfill
- Protects pipe coating from protruding rocks in trench
- Minimizes abrasion of coating from pipe movement underground
- Protects pipe during future excavations
- Maintains cathodic protection without inhibiting the cathodic flow
- Cushions against concrete weights
- Temperature and weather resistant
- Made in the U.S.A.