Hay Bale Netting
Conwed™ Hay Bale Netting helps farmers wrap, contain, forage, and safeguard hay for easy feeding, transportation, and stacking.
Farmers around the globe rely on Conwed™ Hay Bale Netting to wrap and contain hay and forage.
Our hay bale netting is designed to quickly and tightly wrap hay and forage into a bale. The mesh wraps around the hay as it is bundled and cinches it and helps eliminate product loss by containing and securing hay tightly inside the roll. Like a thatched roof, the netting wrap creates a cover over the hay bale that streams water off the bales, protecting crops from moisture and mold.
Conwed™ Hay Bale Netting is built with tear-resistant integral joints, ensuring hay bales will not pop or fall apart. Furthermore, our hay bale netting will not freeze to the ground like other knitted materials that tear when moved.
Benefits of Conwed™ Hay Bale Netting:
- Reduce Product Waste – Unlike other materials that often require 2+ wraps, our netting only requires 1-½ wraps to cover the bales from edge to edge.
- Protection from Weather – Its strong plastic configuration protects against the most challenging conditions, and the total bale coverage does not freeze to the ground in extremely cold environments.
- Easier Feeding Time – Hay bale netting springs off the bale with one smooth cut across
- Uniform Mesh – No more baler feeding problems and no more necking
- Reliable Product Performance – Easy transportation and stacking of bales